I just printed a coupon for Welch's Sparkling Juice Cocktail...and with it, came a recipe for "Sparkling Holiday Punch" which sounds fantastic! I'd really like to try this one!
Here's the link for the coupon for $2/2 Welch's Sparkling Juice Cocktail (use zip code 60652).
- at Walgreens (on Black Friday), these will supposedly be $2.50 each
- Walgreens will supposedly have an in ad store coupon for $1 off these at that time.
This manufacturer's printable coupon + sale + store coupon combo should bring the price down to a wonderful $1.00 each!
...and for the recipe (which should print with your coupon):
Sparkling Holiday Punch:
- 3 cups of cold water
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 1 bottle Welch's Sparkling Red or Sparkling White Grape Juice Cocktail, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 bottles (16 oz. each) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Ice cubes made with Welch's Sparkling Red or Sparkling White Grape Juice Cocktail
- Optional: orange, lemon, or lime slices
- In medium saucepan, combine water, sugar and cinnamon sticks to make cinnamon syrup.
- Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Remove cinnamon sticks, cover and refrigerate two hours.
- In a large punch bowl, combine cinnamon syrup, Sparkling Red or Sparkling White Grape Juice Cocktail, orange juice, lemon juice and soda. Add ice cubes.
- If desired, garnish punch with additional cinnamon sticks or float fruit-filled ice cubes, orange, lemon or lime slices.